At “Chryssi Akti”, we respect the personal data of each visitor of our website.
Please read this following Statement carefully in order to find out how we collect, store, use, transmit and protect the information / personal data we receive from you:
IN GENERAL :
1. Chryssi Akti collects and keeps exclusively the personal data that you disclose to it by entering the requested personal information in the respective fields and/or your answers in the context of specific actions that it carries out and that you can voluntarily participate and that are the minimum necessary for its proper operation.
2. In the context of the obligation to safeguard and protect the information of its customers, “Chryssi Akti” is bound to protect and use in an appropriate manner the personal information (hereinafter “personal data”) collected either online from this website or through communication/collaboration with any third party.
As part of the registration process, we collect and process the following information:
3. “Chryssi Akti” only collects the personal data provided voluntarily by you, our internet visitors, so that we can satisfy your respective requests so that we can provide you with information about our products and services and to serve you in the most satisfying way. Where additional, optional information is sought, you will be notified at the time of the collection.
1. Collection and purposes of Personal Data’s use
The collection of personal data only takes place if you voluntarily choose to provide it – for example, if you contact us by email or if you register as customers of “Chryssi Akti” products and services.
The use of the products and services provided by “Chryssi Akti”, including the provision of online booking services (booking), has as a prerequisite our undoubted ability to contact you. Therefore, it is necessary when you register on our website to state the true personal data that will be requested of you, as specified above.
By registering for the services provided by “ Chryssi Akti” you also consent to the storage and use of your personal data, in accordance with this Statement.
We are allowed to process your personal data in order to provide personalized services, in accordance with the law (Article 6 (1b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those described in the Statement, unless we have your prior permission, or unless it is required or permitted by law.
The purpose of the collection, use and processing of your personal data, is (a) the provision of services and products that you request through the website, for the download of which the use and/or processing of them is required, e.g. the consequent implementation of the contractual obligations, in the context of execution, and pricing of your reservation under the best conditions and in the most efficient way, (b) the promotion of the products and services provided by “Chryssi Akti”, (c) the provision of personalized services and facilitating of the booking process, for the convenience of the user and/or ensuring that the content of the website is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
“Chryssi Akti” collects “sensitive” personal data only when you voluntarily provide us with such data or when such data is required or their collection is permitted by law. We advise you to refrain from providing “sensitive” data, unless this is required for the purpose of providing personal data or if you hereby consent to the “Chryssi Akti” use of this data for the purposes hereof.
“Chryssi Akti” may ask you to provide it with some personal data in order to send informational messages about the products and services and/or related offers and announcements.
“Chryssi Akti” may also ask your permission for certain uses of your personal data and you can either consent to or deny those uses. If you wish for specific services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipient list at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time or/ and information before we can process your request.
2. Access to Personal Data Rights
If you wish, you can request to be informed at any time about your personal data held by “Chryssi Akti”, their recipients, the purpose of keeping and processing them as well as their modification, correction or deletion, by sending a relevant e-mail to the address specified by our website, by the email address you have provided, attaching a copy of your police ID. You also have the right to review the personal data we hold and generally to use any right provided by law for the protection of personal data.
The personal data that you disclose to “Chryssi Akti” through the website, either during your registration or at a later stage, are collected and are being used and modified in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection and specifically, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as in force but also of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as of Directive 95/46 / EC, on the protection of personal data.
You may use the following rights, as detailed below:
- Right to be informed about your personal data: Upon your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to correct and supplement your personal data: If you notify us, we will correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you. We will fill in incomplete data if you notify us to do so, provided that this data is necessary for the purposes of processing your data.
- Right to delete your personal data: Upon your request, we will delete the personal data we hold about you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified retention period, for example because in some cases we are required by law to retain the data, or because the data is required to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- Right to withhold your personal data: In certain cases provided by law, we will withhold your data if you request it. Further processing of bound data is done only to a very limited extent.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future at any time. The legality of the processing of your data remains unaffected by this action, up to the point of revoking your consent.
- Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f). ) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you object, we will stop processing your data, provided there are no legitimate grounds for further processing. The processing of your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
3. Transmission of Personal Data
“Chryssi Akti” does not share or transmit personal data with third parties, unless required to do so for legitimate business purposes and business needs, in order to respond to your requests or/and if required or permitted by law. In any case, access to your personal data is allowed only to authorized people who are required to have access in order to be able to complete the purposes of their collection, use and processing, as disclosed in this Statement.
In some cases, “Chryssi Akti” may share your personal data with various companies or service providers that work with it, in order to respond to your requests or to the natural personalities or legal entities entrusted with the execution of the processing, provided that we will notify you in advance and receive your prior consent. People who have access to the data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of this data.
“Chryssi Akti” reserves the right to use the information you disclose to it, in such a way that it is not possible to identify or reveal the person to whom it relates, for statistical, promotional, research or advertising purposes, disclosing it to third parties. e.g. research companies responsible for completing the above objectives.
“Chryssi Akti” may transfer some personal data across geographical borders to other companies that work with it and/or store personal data in a jurisdiction other than where you are located. By providing their personal data online, visitors consent to this transfer and/or storage of their personal data abroad.
“Chryssi Akti” may store your personal data in Cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed by a cloud service provider on behalf of “Chryssi Akti” and your personal data can be stored in different locations around the world. The Company uses organizational and contractual measures for the protection of personal data and for the imposition of similar, but in no case less restrictive, requirements on our cloud service providers, including requirements regarding the exclusive processing of your personal data for the purposes stated in this Statement.
4. Security of Personal Data
“Chryssi Akti” applies specific technical and organizational security procedures in order to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions.
“Chryssi Akti” makes every reasonable effort to keep the personal data collected only for the period for which it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected or until their deletion is requested (if this happens earlier), unless it continues to comply with them as provided in the current legislation.
5. Revisions of the Declaration
“Chryssi Akti” reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement, at its sole discretion. In the event of any changes, GOLDEN COAST will record the date of modification or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will be valid for you from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to determine if there are any changes to the way we handle your personal data.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files consisting of texts and numbers stored in the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) that contain information that allows the web-place to memorize important information that will make the use of the website more effective and useful for you. Cookies allow us to identify your device and activate specific information that makes your navigation easier. Cookies help you maintain your personal settings and help us configure our site accordingly.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings as well as delete all cookies that have recently been stored in the browser. You can find more instructions by clicking “Help” in the browser menu. However, you should be aware that disabling cookies from your browser may not allow you to use all the features of the site and some of the functions of the site may not work as they should, as they base their operation on cookies.
Original Manufacturer Cookies
Original Manufacturer cookies are cookies used either by our website or by third parties that use our site domain.
Third-party cookies are created in your browser by a different site from the site you are browsing. Such Cookies maybe cookies from DoubleClick for the evaluation of marketing actions through third-party sites.
We are allowed to process data in this technological framework under the law (Article 6 (1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We store this data until the respective cookie expires or you delete it.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the management or protection of your personal data by us or if you wish to modify your personal data or exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us at the address specified in our website.
The terms “we” and “Chryssi Akti” refer to the Company under the name “KON. & DIM. TOY ANT.TOUNTAS-HOTEL AND TOURIST ENTERPRISES PUBLIC COMPANY”, with d.t. (distinctive title) “Chryssi Akti”, located in the area BATSI ANDROS.